There are liberal churches today who teach that it’s okay to carry on sinning a little bit. They soften Scripture’s harder truths and ethical demands in order to conform to the ethics of today’s postmodern pluralism. This opens the door to Christians starting to think that it’s okay to get drunk, or to go to bed with people before marriage, to have tattoos, to use the worst swear words, to do drugs, to be a practicing homosexual, to gamble, play the lottery, get divorced, get married again and get divorced again, and so on. Why do these liberal new pastors and teachers let you think that? The answer is in 2 Peter 2:3. They do it to exploit you. If you don’t want to be exploited, then find a better church, a proper Biblical one.
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- What's the matter with kids today?
- A Gentle Introduction To Death
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity