Is your salvation some sort of joke? Are you foolish enough to think that Jesus would bleed to death to save you and not expect something in return? Be assured that if you keep wilfully sinning after you are saved, you will be judged at the feet of Christ, will incur His wrath, and lose rewards in Heaven. If you see nothing wrong with continuing to live just like any other worldly atheist even after you have professed faith in Christ, then you should re-examine your spiritual condition, for a wayward heart and a lack of self-discipline are firm indicators that perhaps you are in fact not saved at all, and Hell still awaits you. When a woman was caught in adultery, none of her accusers were found to be without sin themselves, so Jesus banished them, and forgave her, yet then strictly enjoined her to sin no more.
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- What's the matter with kids today?
- A Gentle Introduction To Death
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity