Scripture has the answer for everything. When you have nowhere else to turn, turn to the Bible, God’s provision for every eventuality in life. A full and productively Christian life is only possible by cleaving to a literal view of every passage the Bible itself indicates is literal, and that includes the first eleven chapters of Genesis. Indeed, the more extreme your circumstances, the more you should seek your answers in the more extreme Bible passages, for all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, and instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. If you need a blessing, read up on the times God blessed His people. If you need a miracle, read up on the miracles. If you’re in a jam, read up on the times God’s people were in a jam. Moses’s mother was in a very tight jam indeed…
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.
- Spurious conversions on 'calling for decisions'. Martyn Lloyd-Jones writes: