National spiritual revival can happen when as little as just one person takes the gospel seriously enough to take upon themselves the responsibility for the salvation of their whole nation, or even the world. It will require sacrifice, sometimes sacrifice of something we don’t even have available to give in the first place. The reason the world lies in pagan, evil, Christ-rejecting filth and confusion today is because there are few if any Christians remaining who possess the unique calibre of sacrificial enterprise that was demonstrated by Hannah, the mother of Samuel. We don’t need an army of Spurgeons. We need an army of Hannahs.
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.
- Spurious conversions on 'calling for decisions'. Martyn Lloyd-Jones writes: