Closed communion, closed to only regenerate, baptised, local church members who are not currently under discipline by their own or any other church, is the only scripturally correct way to conduct the Lord’s Supper. This is the shorter, concise, original version of a sermon first preached at the 2012 annual conference lectures of the Association of Historic Baptists in London. A longer version of the same talk can be found in two parts elsewhere on this blog.
Closed Communion Short Version
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.
- Spurious conversions on 'calling for decisions'. Martyn Lloyd-Jones writes: