A communion table closed to local church members only is the only way to do church properly. Closed communion is the governor of correct church practice and will engender a more harmonious and productive church membership than weeks or months of one-to-one so-called ‘counselling’ or special seminars ever can. This is part 1 of an extended version of the original lesson, with extra detail and observations added. A shorter version of the talk, comprising both parts 1 and 2, can be found elsewhere on this blog.
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Introduction To Death
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.