It’s hard being a preacher. Hard being a pastor. Hard being a man of God, a shepherd and messenger of both mercy and judgment to a flock of sheep who are only half tuned in half the time. It wears a man down. So pray for your pastor. Be thankful for his ministry. Pray earnestly for serious things, not frivolous things. Pray that your pastor will see fruit from his labours, and be thankful and never forgetting on those occasions when God answers prayer exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, for these are times of refreshing for your pastor, and are his only recompense.
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Introduction To Death
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.