We all know the story of the ‘Three Wise Men’ in the Christmas story. They seem like generous guys. But there’s no such thing as a free lunch. Why give the baby Jesus all that gold? Why travel all that way from the east? What’s in it for them?
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.
- Spurious conversions on 'calling for decisions'. Martyn Lloyd-Jones writes: