God’s word saves souls perfectly and powerfully, because God’s word is holy. Both preachers and hearers of the word will give or receive more benefit from it if they accord due reverence to it, as did the Holy Men of God (such as Isaiah) who were first tasked by Holy God with transcribing and proclaiming the Holy Word as they were moved by The Holy Ghost.
The Holiness Of God’s Word
Sermons & Essays
- Click for Sub-Menus
- New Testament
- Old Testament
- Women Of The Bible
Top Posts & Pages
- A Gentle Introduction To Death
- How to Find the End of the Scotch Tape
- Berkhof on the dangers of micro-interpretation of parables and Biblical types.
- Win Banner Of Truth Books
- To Christians unhappy or critical of this year's US presidential election result...
- The Grace Of Noah's Ark
- Make A Plan For God's Life
- God doesn’t need to have foreknowledge of your good works, because He’s not going to save you by works anyway.
- Appreciating Medieval Christianity
- Preach until they are hardened.